Meet the criteria below to qualify for registration.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have a driving experience of 3 years.
- Be in possession of a a valid Driver’s Licence.
- Have an approved smartphone or tablet.
- Have a road-worthy transport vessel.
- Free Criminal record.
Need support? Ask customer care.
- You are required to be fully equipped with all necessary documents in working hours.
- Your transportation vessel should have a road license and be in shape.
- The customer’s comfort is your responsibility for high rates.
- Make sure your customer rates you at your Business profile web page.
- You are supposed to stick to the stations that you gave to the office for you to enjoy our customers innings.
- Make sure you have a Tubanje Drivers Code.
Seeing our roads filled with drivers who are registered to reduce the occurrences of errors from unqualified drivers.
Seeing the community being picked and dropped at a safe condition.
Seeing the number of accidents that happen recklessly reduce.
Teaching the road signs and rules that are taught in the driving classes, we have developed a platform that is able to teach the community on the use of road signs & rules with our expert Mr Jackson.
Flexible customer opportunities– we have a wide array of sources that generate a good number customer every dawn.
A better and unique experience of working as a driver– you will be exposed to many branches of works making you enjoy your driving experience as a PickMER including a digital driving experience where you manage your own web profile page.
Gifts and awards- gifts & awards will be offered to any PickMER depending on how there rates are in a period of every 14 day.
FREE kitting– there will be driving kits offered to all PickMERs from the Company helmets for Motorcycle PickMERs, Navy Blue Shirts for Tuk tuk PickMERs & White Polo shirts for Taxi PickMERs.
FREE Driving crash course– a free driving crash course is offered to all PickMERs.